Monday, March 8, 2010

Now Comes the Fun Part


So now I know I am officially pregnant and everyone knows the news, I am starting to really feel all the symptoms of early pregnancy. The one that everyone loves the most "morning sickness". But I really wouldn't consider mine morning sickness, just nausea 24/7. Oh how I hate the feeling of always needing to throw up and only feeling good when there is food being shoved into my mouth. I went to work everyday with a huge bag of snacks. Pretzels were probably the best snack there was. They kept me going most of the time. People offered me suggestions that had helped them through, jolly ranchers and other hard candy such as ginger that i could suck on to help with the nausea but nothing really worked. I guess my baby just needed tons of food to keep it calm. But, on the other hand I guess I was a little lucky, I didn't throw up as some people did. I still threw up and when I did that day was over for me. Throwing up just isn't my style I guess!

The good part of finally knowing and the days flying by was my little baby bump that everyone refers to as gas! At 5 weeks pregnant I was already developing a bump. I loved it even if it is gas. People called me plain fat and said I needed to lose weight and people called me crazy for already having a little bump but it was there and gas or not it was a part of my baby and being pregnant so I loved it!

Nobody really tells you the ugly side of pregnant...all you see is the cute little belly and the glowing of the skin but nobody really knows the behind the scene stuff of pregnancy, and trust me some of it is UGLY!! I won't go into detail but it can be ugly and uncomfortable and just plain horrifying!




No comments:

Post a Comment